Fake Alternative Cancer Treatments? GcMAF, Fake Rife Machines, Hulda Clarke, Baking Soda, Protocel, Marshall Protocol | Dr Keith Scott Mumby
In an interesting twist, we tackle six questionable alternative anti-cancer protocols. Dr Keith unpacks the science (or lack thereof) behind them to reveal why he believes they’re not only ineffective but in some cases, down right dangerous.
Professor Keith Scott-Mumby MB CHB, PHD is a trained medical doctor and surgeon who has spent nearly 50 years bridging the gap between alternative and scientific medicine.
In This Episode:
In this podcast I get Dr Keith’s take on cancer and the best way to address it before we explore some of the more questionable anti-cancer protocols that I’ve come across in the quest to help my son Ryder on his healing journey.
We take a look under the hood of Protocel, GcMAF, Hulda Regehr Clark’s Zappers, the Marshall Protocol, Sodium Bicarbonate Protocol and fake Rife machines. You don’t want to miss this one.
Why did you get into medicine, and why the focus on cancer?
- Award-winning, trained MD from the UK
- Became uneasy with the prevalence of chemicals and the infiltration of Big Pharma
- Starting studying diet, nutrition, homeopathy and alternative psychology
- Early in his career he began exploring food allergies
- Opened a clinic that explored elimination diets
- He noticed that the cancer patients who followed his restrictive diets stopped the progress of their cancers
- This is when Dr Keith began looking at cancer treatments
What is the right way to address cancer?
- “Every good health measure is an anti-cancer measure”
- Cancer is a wake up call
- Three fundamentals:
- Nutrition – offload all of your ‘bad’ foods for you
- Emotional detox – often a trama or shock before cancer diagnosis. References the work of Dr Hayma.
- Reduce chemical load – reduce chemical exposure
- “You don’t need zero of everything to see a result” but you must make changes to address the root cause of the cancer
Starting points for physical & emotional detox?
- Punk psychology is a technique
- MIN – Make It Now
- Your memory is ‘plastic’ – change the impact of a memory and your relationship to it by reliving it in the right way
- Remove toxins from your life
- The nose survey – go around your house and sniff – if you can smell it it can make you sick
- Eat organic. Evidence shows organic food has a powerful impact on health
- Séralini and a group of French Scientists fed rats glyphosate and GMO food and they developed huge tumors
How do you assess the validity of alternative cancer treatments?
- Testimonials are not science – you can get well while taking something but not necessarily because of taking something
- Anything that seems dangerous, ineffective or obscenely expensive should be a red flag
- Kerala Institute in Sweden showed 20% of breast cancers will go into remission without any treatment
- Dr Hyman – cancer has a purpose. It’s there for a reason. The body is trying to fix something
Protocol 1 debunked: Cancell / Cantron / Protocel
- Combination of highly toxic substances including sulphuric acid and nitric acid
- False science around its effectiveness
- These chemicals are highly toxic – yes they will kill cancer cells in a petri dish – they will kill anything!
- People have died from taking it. Don’t do anything that is clearly going to hurt you
Protocol 2 debunked: GcMAF
- Beware of science from anyone trying to sell you something
- The study was dishonest. The people who developed it have a warrant out for their arrest
- Nothing showing its effectiveness, especially when compared to Dr Keith’s three fundamentals
Protocol 3 debunked: Hulda Regehr Clark’s Zapper
- Exploited patients by charging $30K for things they could do themselves
- Her book claims she cured 100 consecutive cases of cancer but in all of these cases Hulda was the person who diagnosed the cancer and pronounced the patient cured
- Developed a parasite zapper to cure cancer
- Dr Keith believes Hulda was influenced by her own condition – she had a particular rare parasite and so she saw that in everyone she treated
- Irreversible electroporation is Royal Rife technology that’s gone mainstream
Protocol 4 debunked: The Marshall Protocol
- Documented science showing Vitamin D has incredibly powerful anti-cancer properties
- The Marshall Protocol advocates avoiding Vitamin D in any form which is dangerous for anyone with cancer
- Vitamin D, C and glutathione are essential for cancer support
- Joe Mercola wrote an article expressing his views against the The Marshall Protocol
Protocol 5 debunked: Sodium Bicarbonate Protocol
- Fungus can thrive when immune system and so does cancer – doesn’t mean Candida causes cancer
- Loading the body with bicarbonate is dangerous
- The body needs PH of around 7.3. The body will maintain this so it puts undue strain on kidneys
- Alkalising the body doesn’t cure cancer
- Emanuel Revici studied the metabolic aspects of cancer. Discovered two kinds of people – those who benefit from alkalization and those who benefit from acidization. If you don’t know what group you’re in your going to harm yourself.
- William Kelley Eidem sums up Revici’s work in his book The Doctor that Cures Cancer
- Nature knows what she’s doing. Stand back and get out of the way.
Protocol 6 debunked: Fake Rife Machines
- Most ‘Rife’ machines are missing critical carrier wave frequencies. They have only audio frequencies and that’s not enough
- You can add carrier wave technology to something like the Beema 3000
- The GB4000 is what we use. This device has carrier frequencies and is a model Dr Keith would recommend
Follow Dr Keith
If you have a question or comment about this episode please leave a reply below