Why Don’t Doctors Use Natural Cancer Treatments?? (And How to Use Homeopathy!): Robert Scott Bell
The Stern Method Podcast Episode 003
Robert Scott Bell dives deep into the history of the medical system and gives a very thorough explanation of just why it is that doctors today are largely in the dark when it comes to natural healing, and also demystifies homeopathy and how we can use it!
In This Episode:
- Robert talked at length about his views on the root cause of cancer and disease in general and the “law of the terrain.”
- He spoke about the many chronic health issues he had as a child and how only when he became rooted in certain spiritual principles was he able to receive and incorporate the information on natural health he needed to heal himself.
- Robert tells about how amazingly in the medical system of early America if you were an aspiring doctor you were just as likely to go to a homeopathic or naturopathic medical school as you were one that taught the use of petrochemical pharmaceuticals and how it came to be that this is no longer the case
- He explains how it is that doctors of today manage to stay so well insulated from information on natural health along with his contention that an objective look at the state of affairs in the country today would reveal that modern medicine has become the new state sanctioned religion.
- We went into all things homeopathy and Robert broke down the principles of homeopathy for us in a way that we can understand, how we can start to find the right one for our condition and how they can be incorporated into a healing protocol including for cancer and including for use on children which is of course a topic very close to me
Host of “The Robert Scott Bell Show” and in broadcast media since 1999, Robert covers news stories in the health, political and economic worlds for 2 hours each day, 6 days a week on the Genesis Communications Network. His bottom line is bringing the freedom and power to heal back to the people, where it belongs. Robert is a homeopathic practitioner and has served on the board of the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists. He has a passion for health and healing unmatched by anybody in media.