The Stern Method Podcast Episode 001
Chris Wark’s Chemo Free Journey Healing Cancer
Chris Wark stops by to talk about the route he took healing cancer without chemotherapy or radiation, and his new online cancer coaching program Square One along with answering all sorts of random cancer theory questions I threw at him!
In This Episode:
- Chris talks about his personal journey with stage 3 colon cancer being given 60% chance of making it just five years with chemotherapy and how he came to the decision to forgo that route and pursue a natural regimen instead
- Dealing with friends and family not necessarily supporting that decision and how he was able to press though that to do what he knew was right for him
- How he did end up healing his body through raw food and plant based diets, juicing, supplements, and alternative therapies
- Some of Chris’ staple supplements and superfoods, including a few products that were new to me I’m excited to try
- The primary drivers of cancer, including a virus that was new to me, as well as triggers of some childhood cancers and Chris’ view on how to address all of them
- The importance of mental detox and how what you put into your brain can affect your health as much or even more in some ways than what goes into the rest of your body
- Chris’ online cancer coaching program Square One where he boils down the information overload that is dealing with a cancer diagnosis in the information age into a ten module course consisting of only the absolute most important things for someone dealing with cancer to address before trying anything else.
[sc name=”GMOs Revealed”]
Resources Mentioned in Our Interview:
- Square One Cancer Coaching Program
- 20 Questions For Your Oncologist
- God’s Way to Ultimate Health
- Prescription for Nutritional Healing
- Fasting Can Save Your Life
- The Miracle of Rebound Exercise
- Vitamin D3
- Amazing Herbs Black Seed Oil
- Dr. Fit Black Seed Oil
- Beta Glucan
- Phresh Greens
- Perfect Food
- Boku Superfood
- Jason Winters Tea
- Esiac Tea
- Dandelion Root Tea
Real estate investor and musician Chris Wark was diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer in 2003, at 26 years old. After surgery, he refused chemotherapy and chose nutrition and natural therapies to heal his body. In 2010, he went public with his story and mission to inspire people to take control of their health and reverse disease with a radical transformation of diet and lifestyle. Today, Chris is a professional blogger, podcaster, speaker and health coach with clients all over the world including celebrities and even medical doctors. He’s made many appearances on radio and television including The Ricki Lake Show, The Lisa Oz Show, The Food Revolution, and documentaries like The Truth About Cancer and The C Word. Chris reaches over 1 million people per year through his website chrisbeatcancer.com.
Be sure to check out the science behind Chris’ protocol using The Gerson Therapy, with Dr. Patrick Vicker’s in The Science Behind the Gerson Therapy!